It’s been a while between blogs so we thought it was time to check in, say hi and reflect on what has certainly been a challenging time for us all. Here at the best salon in West End, Rokstar, we have all been focused on keeping our clients and staff healthy and safe and working to adapt to our new reality. It’s been incredibly difficult to watch so many people and businesses around us struggle and we want to assure everyone that we are here for youand thinking of you all.
We also wanted to check in to let you know that we are continuing to place emphasis on health and safety guidelines as our utmost priority including;
- Hand sanitiser available on arrival.
- Each station thoroughly cleaned and disinfectedafter each guest leaves.
- Freshly washed gown and all towels used are biodegradable single use towels.
- Our team members are washing their hands and using hand sanitiser before and after every guest.
- We are being mindful of the number of guests that we will have in our salon at any one time so that social distancing can be observed where possible.
- We are also keeping on top of all government announcements and updated guidelines.
It’s been so lovely to see so many of you keeping up your regular appointments but we also know that many people have spent time minimising time out and about over the past few months. Rest assured that we can’t wait to welcome you back to the salon and don’t worry about any DIY or home hair issues that may need some Rokstar love- we got you!
Whether you are ready for a trim, needing a colour refresh or deciding it is time for a more drastic change, our team will look after you with the customer service and care that you know and love. As a local Brisbane small business your community support has been incredibly appreciated as we continue to work our way through 2020 and beyond. See you soon!